Hi, and thanks for your interest in Vintage Pathways!
It is my intention to create an exciting community for my readers here, with plenty of relevant content, above all. As you probably already know, in fact, I cover a variety of topics we consider “old paths.”
This includes, but certainly is not limited to:
- Old-Time folklore (such as wive’s tales, faith-based belief, etc.)
- Old-Time home remedies
- Vintage recipes
- Frugal/Minimalist living (especially relating to the “old days”)
- Gardening (such as seed saving, soil preparation, etc.)
- Food storage and preservation
- From-scratch cooking (especially mixes, sauces, etc., that can be homemade)
- Homeschooling (styles, laws, personal experiences, and so forth)
- Appalachian/Native American-specific topics (with regard to the past, for example)
- Herbs & Oils (for example, planting, harvesting, methods of preservation, etc.)
- Green Living & Green Energy
- Working from home & freelancing
In a nutshell, anything that relates to a simpler, less complicated lifestyle, is welcome here! Just like the lives our ancestors lived.
Vintage Pathways & You
I want to create highly valuable and informative content here at Vintage Pathways. The good news is, if that’s your goal too, we can work together! Here are some things I am currently open to, that you might be able to provide.
Products for Review
If you have a product that fits in with any of the topics listed above, I would love to speak with you about reviewing that product. Some products along these lines might be canning equipment, photography or video equipment, camping or survival gear, or anything that relates to the topics above.
In exchange for your product, I would provide a thorough review post of that product. This would include
Promotion of Your Brand or Company
Again, if we are all on the same page, I would love the opportunity to feature your content here at Vintage Pathways. Is your brand or company dedicated to
If you have a specific product, blog post, or web page, for example, you’d like to promote, I’d love to see it. If it fits in with our content criteria here, I’d love to help you by promoting it here.
Do you have experience or expertise in any of our topics? If so, I’d love to feature a post from you here on our site. Post types can include:
- Personal experience posts
- Informative pieces with lots of great information
- Lists (such as “The Best of…” etc.)
- How-To Guides
- Photojournalism-type posts
- Book Reviews
I prefer these posts to be between 500 to 2,500 words in length, depending on the topic covered. Also, feel free to provide 1 to 3 images for inclusion (more if necessary to the topic).
Be prepared to provide a link to your website, a short byline including your relevant experience and location, and links to any social media you’d like included.
At this time, I cannot offer monetary compensation for these posts. (I hope to be able to do so in the near future!) However, I will feature your content here on our website, as well as on all our social media outlets.
Contact Me Today!
If you are interested in any of the above, please feel free to contact me at your convenience using the form below or by emailing me directing at stacey (at) vintagepathways.com. Please allow at least five business days for a response.
Thank you for your interest!